Your Kamado Joe Specialist!
Shipping & Collection
Shipping or delivery
For purchases over €95, you pay no shipping costs (to Belgium, the Netherlands & Luxembourg).
For purchases under €95, the shipping cost is €10,89 for all shipments to Belgium, the Netherlands & Luxembourg.
We ship both packages and Kamados to every European country. The shipping cost for these shipments can be calculated via the website. They depend on the volume and weight of your order and are automatically displayed before you check out. Can’t find your country in the list? Please contact us.
- For large orders such as a kamado or other pallet size shipment, we will contact you as soon as possible to make an appointment for delivery. We strive to keep the delivery time to a minimum!
- We try to deliver smaller parcel shipments within 2-3 working days (BeNeLux). You will receive a confirmation of the shipping date by e-mail.
- When purchasing a Classic Joe or Big Joe, we try to provide personal and free delivery and installation in Belgium and the south of the Netherlands. For this we bundle the deliveries per region. Our specialist takes care of the installation, but needs your help to place the kamado in its cart or table. When placing a Big Joe, the customer must provide two helpers. Contact us for a quote if you cannot provide 2 helpers to assist. If you would like a personal delivery on a date and time of your choice, there is a cost of €2,42 per km on the total distance (one way) within office hours or €3,63 per km outside office hours. There is a flat rate of €60,5 for distances less than 25km within office hours and €90,75 for distances less than 25km outside office hours. These rates also apply if you prefer delivery with installation of your Junior, Kettle Joe or Masterbuilt Kamado.
- You can also opt for free delivery of your Junior Joe, Kettle Joe, Masterbuilt Kamado, Classic Joe or Big Joe (within BeNeLux) on a date of your choice by our transport company. This way you can determine the date of delivery yourself within 1-3 working days after your purchase.
- Would you like delivery with installation in a hard-to-reach place, first floor or higher? Contact us for a quote.
- For delivery of your kamado outside the BeNeLux, we ask the local depot of our carrier to make an appointment with you by telephone so that you can be present to receive the pallet.
- Kamados are securely packed and protected and are delivered on a wooden pallet.
Has your order been damaged during transport?
Please notify us as soon as possible by e-mail!
You can also pick up your order yourself. This is possible in our BBQ Hall (Meldertsestraat 8, 3545 Zelem, Belgium), preferably by appointment by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +32 488 844 345. Please note, a van is required for large models, dimensions can be found in the technical sheets.
Unpacking and installation
We provide our customers with a handy step-by-step plan to make the unpacking and installation of your new Kamado Joe as easy as possible. Of course we are always at your disposal to help you further in case of problems or additional questions. You can count on personal service!